Our designers will work closely with your business to select the best material for your labelling needs. We can offer everything from vibrant shrink sleeves to self-adhesive and wraparound reel-fed labels. Through our X-Rite Colour Management Technology, we can ensure precise and consistent colour-matching on every label, whilst our International Shark 4,000 LEX inspection system guarantees consistent print colour, design and text.
We design and manufacture labels that are bespoke for each brand, using only the best quality inks and materials.
For chilled products such as meat, we can create durable labels in a variety of special finishes such as cold foil and metalised inks for that ‘pick me’ look when the item reaches the shelves.
Our labels can also utilise dual-sided printing, which can help you to maximise available space and create scratch-resistant packaging.
Through our knowledge and expertise, we’ll ensure that your labels remain securely in place whilst your items are being transported – whether in a wet or cold environment.
In the past, we’ve worked with cooking oils, bakery goods, dairy products, frozen food as well as shrink sleeved nutritional products.
Whether your product is being re-heated on an airplane or in a microwave oven, our high quality labels remain in place and will retain their vibrant colour.
Nuprint is one of the few label manufacturers in the UK and Ireland providing direct food contact packaging. We have BRC AA High Hygiene Certification. We are also approved by Deutsche Pfandsystem GmbH to print security ink-marked sleeves that support recycling.
Who we work with
Over the past 30 years, we’ve worked with some of the leading dairy brands including Willowbrook Foods, Aurivo Consumer Foods and Nomadic Dairy.
Features Of Food Labels
– 30 years of experience supporting the food industry.
– Food products that stand out.
– Solutions for frozen, chilled and most food products
– Ability to utilise dual-sided printing to save space
– International Shark 4,000 LEX inspection system to ensure consistency of colour, design and text.
– X-Rite Colour Management Technology for consistent colour matching
– BRC AA High Hygiene Certification.
– Deutsche Pfandsystem GmbH accreditation to support recycling.
– Fast turnaround.