HP Digital Label Printing
Agile, accurate and advanced our HP digital printing service is ideal for those who require short to medium print runs in HD quality. Create vibrant labels from an eight-colour palette and is suitable for the food and drink industry and other product packaging. This printing process saves both time and energy whilst adding value to your product Whether it’s printing a barcode or creating a label for water bottles, our digital labels are created using our innovative digital technology, so are suitable for a range of surfaces. Carefully inspected by our team, we offer precision printing of the very highest quality, producing everything from interactive labels to variable data print, with a fast turnaround and cost-effective rates.
HD Quality Digital Printing
With sharp text and HD imagery produced on all our digital labels, Using the very latest X-Rite colour measuring machines we can deliver precise colour-matching and consistency, while HP Indigo’s innovative liquid electro ink technology delivers gravure-quality printing standards. As a result, our clients benefit from high-resolution printing that achieves up to 97% of the PANTONE® colour palette. Our Digicon label converter, die-cuts, varnishes and/or laminates labels.
Features Of HD Quality Digital Printing
- Suitable for short to medium print runs
- No plate costs
- Excellent spot colour matching
- 97% of PMS colours achieved
- Superb colour consistency
- HD quality and registration
- Flexible substrates: 40gsm to 350gsm
- More cost-effective for printing proofs
- Less waste
- Allows quick response to market change
- Many eco-certified substrates and environmentally-friendly primers, varnishes, and adhesives can be used with the HP Indigo press.
- Hot foiling, embossing and lamination
- Variable imagery and data
- Versioning and personalisation
- Sheet run application